Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Fall Y'ALL!!!


Happy Fall, y,all. Fall is my one of my favorite time of the years. I Couldn't wait to play around with the new Hello Fall collection. With all the Oranges, yellow, blues, and florals it makes it a perfect match for the New Posh Carpe Diem planner.








I made a dashboard and planner bookmark. I took one of the word stickers and attached it to the top and laminated them. I really enjoy doing this because it peaks out from the top of the planner and I don't have to worry about it getting ruined.




What I love most about fall are the leaves falling, pumpkin everything, family, cozy nights, boots, sweaters, scarves, hot drinks and woodland creatures. The changes of color and season makes me happy and is a beautiful reminder that change is ok and is needed. I believe I was able to add a little fall into my planner.





Thank you to all those that continue to stop by the blog and take time to read our post. Wishing everyone a wonderful new season, may it be filled with pumpkin spice and everything nice!












No comments:

Post a Comment