Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October Fest!!


I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers, Anne of Green Gables. I love that quote.
Every time fall comes around I always remember it. This month I would love to see your October
Fest Planner spreads. Oranges, black, pumpkins, flowers, trick-or-treats, ghost, goblins, 
carnivals, hayrides, haunted houses..are just some of my inspirations for October. As I sit here 
eating candy corn, I decided I wanted to make personal dividers from several collection lines 
from the shop.

I focused more on the colors that reminded me of October. I punched out some tabs and typed 
the sections out and glued to dividers. I absolutely love making dividers and it's an awesome 
way to personalize your planner.


In the next three photos I will be showing a close up of the dividers. You will notice that I used 
one of the journaling cards from the Gather collection by Maggie Holmes and typed a scripture 
on it for my dashboard, I also noticed a spelling error. (Oops). I used stickers to add to the top 
of the dividers to add some dimension and washi tape for fun.



This, ladies is the product of my planner labor. How happy this makes me when I see my 
planner opened and ready for another Month of planning.

Thank you all once again for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you in some way. I would 
love to see what you do with your October Planner spreads, by simply heading over to the 
Paper Issues Friends and Fan Face Book Group. Remember by doing so you have an 
opportunity to win one of two gift cards to the shop. You have Until November 1, 2016 to enter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment