Sunday, August 7, 2016

August Plan on it Challenge

Hi! Everyone, August is here and I can't believe it. This months Plan on it Challenge is "The Beach Life".  I would love to see your planner spreads that are beach inspired. For this month I used Doodle "Fun in the Sun" It is so adorable and full of cuteness.

I decided to use my Traveler's Notebook for journaling this month and made some inserts. I started by cutting up and trimming the paper and embellished it with some of the 12x12 Paper sheets. I love all the bright pinks and greens and cool drinks. Makes me want to go grab one..

I also filled the clear pockets with the ephemera packs for future journaling. Ephemera is perfect for creative journaling, it allows you to express yourself in a unique way. 

The most relaxing and funniest part about my creative journaling is the preparations of my pages. I use acrylic paints, washi tape and stickers from Doodle bug Fun in the Sun.

One way I keep track of where I left off on my pages is by making planner bookmarks. They are so adorable and a great way to use up your scraps.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by the blog. Just a friendly reminder that by entering your photos on the Plan on it Challenge on the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group PIFF you will be entered to win one of two gift cards to the shop. You have until September 1, 2016 to enter. Good luck...

        






No comments:

Post a Comment