Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Carpe Diem Planner Trio!!!!

Wow! I am so impressed. Violet, here on the blog today to share my new Carpe Diem Planners. The gold rings and charms take my breath away, there is a simple elagance to the new planners that I love. I couldn't choose which to share, thus, why I have to share all three in a fun creative planning layout.



First up is the Pink Ballerina by The Reset Girl. I used the new collection line to make a new dashboard. I stuffed my pockets with Bits and Pieces, Metal Clips, decorative clips, journaling cards. I even laminated the sticky notes and inserted them into the pocket. The Pinks and Orange and mint greens look so gorgeous in the planner.




Secondly, is the new Ivory Carpe Diem planner. When I open it, the quote "Choose to Shine" is the first thing I see, and how beautiful, that it is all in Gold. I chose to decorate this planner with the Posh collection line. The yellow, pink and Navy are a perfect combination. 



Third, is the new Mint green Carpe Diem planner. One of the changes that I was so impressed with, was the whole planner being one solid color. I used all the same pieces to embellish all my planners. Another element that took me by surprise was  all the gold that is included in the journaling Card Elements and Paper products. This just adds just a bit more class to my planners and makes me one happy planner girl. 






As I was taking my photos for the blog, I knew I wanted to take a photo of all the new paperclips that are now part of the new collection lines. I've said many times how much I love paperclips and you'll even see some I made. These truly make all the difference when planning. 



Thank you all once again for stopping by the blog and taking the time to read and view my post. I really appreciate it. I hope I have inspired some of you to get your creative juices flowing and create something new. The new Posh and The Reset Girl Collections make it so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment