Thursday, August 25, 2016

Simple Stories Mascot needs a Name! We need your help..


Heas over to  @ Simplestories_ on Instagramon Instagram and check it out!
Howdy friends!  I need a name 😀You may recognize me, I'm the Carpe Diem mascot!  You've seen me appear in the original Carpe Diem planner & scrapbook collections as well as the Posh planner & scrapbook collections.  I'll continue to appear in future planner collections, but I need your help!

There are some really FUN things happening with me in the near future; however, I'm in desperate need of a NAME before the fun begins! 
Would you like to help?  Please leave a comment sharing a suggestion for my name. My name will be chosen and announced on Tuesday, August 30th.  The person that suggests the winning name will receive a fun prize pack full of products with my likeness!

Thanks for playing along, I can't wait to have a name so we can continue the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment